Micah Sivitz, October 06, 2014
Today, we're proud to announce the latest update to the Livestream app for iOS. This update includes an exciting new feature that allows you to broadcast live using your GoPro Hero® as a camera source! For the first time ever, you can share your GoPro video live with millions of people worldwide. All you need is your GoPro camera and the Livestream app for iOS!
Developed and tested in collaboration with extreme sports athlete Chris "Douggs" McDougall on wingsuit base jumps in Switzerland.
In the Press:
- CNET: Livestream livens up GoPro with broadcasting in real time
- CNET [Video]: Livestream the action with GoPro
- Mashable [Video]: Livestream iOS App Now Broadcasts Your GoPro Shenanigans
- Techcrunch: Stream Live Video From A GoPro With Livestream’s Latest iOS App
- Gizmodo: You Can Now Livestream from a GoPro Using Your iPhone
- Engadget: Livestream's new iPhone app lets you broadcast GoPro action without a PC
- The Next Web: Livestream for iOS gets GoPro camera support for real-time broadcasting
- Forbes: Why GoPro Is One Of The Hottest Platforms For IoT App Development
- SlashGear: Livestream update frees GoPro from PC shackles
- PetaPixel: Livestream iOS App Now Lets You Broadcast GoPro Footage Live, Straight from Your iPhone
GoPro and GoPro Hero are trademarks of GoPro. GoPro is not a sponsor of, or affiliated with, Livestream.